Thursday, February 2

DON'T JUDGE THE FREAKING BOOK BY IT'S FREAKING COVER!

There's a common wisdom sentence that we always hear:
"Never judge a book by it's cover"

We know what it meant but hardly take it into our hearts.
Or maybe it's only me, I have to learn it in the hard way to know deeply remember the true meaning of this sentence.



Just last week, my house held a CNY open house for relatives and friends.
The party, food and people was great.
While I was pouring some wine for guest, an uncle who was sitting in front of me asked if I was my dad's daughter.
(He was my dad's friend)
I said yes and invite him for couple more wine but he said he had enough.
So I just smiled, say some kind words, and walk away.
The man actually looked quite old, something like at his 70s.
He wore a transparent kind of white shirt and a short pants.
Looking extremely comfy in his attire with a bit of a messy hair.
He's someone that's very low profile or, a man that does not take the crowd's attention.
(Able to imagine it? hmm... I don't mean to be rude. But he do look a bit like those 'pasar pagi' selling fish/vege guy)



After the party, I asked my dad about that old man.
To my very freaking surprise, he was a millionaire.
YES! that old-looking wearing transparent ah-pek shirt is a freaking millionaire, OR MAYBE a billionaire too! We wouldn't know.

Like the wise saying, DON'T JUDGE THE FREAKING BOOK BY IT'S FREAKING COVER!

Mama said, maybe the old man wants to avoid from being kidnap so he wore very low profile. Or maybe he's just stingy.



I've learned something and know the true meaning of the wise word.
I don't looked down on people who wore like that, I just didn't expect that they have such powerful financial background.


Another thing I've deeply felt, I love party and having friends come around.
Shaking their hands and starts to know about them and their lives.
Doesn't matter is new or old friends.
No wonder certain people have the characteristics of "Love making new friends".

(_'')/ 100% agrees!


My life has just started. Learning new things everyday.

#lovemylife

p/s: sorry for MIA so long. hope am back now. dozen of feelings i wish to write it down here. but laziness kept distracting me away from keeping my interest on. Happy Dragon Year everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending some time leaving me a comment~ Appreciate it a lot~ ^^v
Stay Happy~~~